The 6 facts you possibly didn’t know about The Undertaker. The Undertaker has been an important part of WWE for three decades
The Undertaker is a living legend in the WWE, wrestling well after crossing 50 years of age and wrestling once or twice a year.
Over the last few years, The Undertaker has made himself available just for once as well as a few Saudi Arabia shows, giving fans little time to really think much about the character and, more importantly, the man behind the character.
Here are 6 facts about The Undertaker that you didn’t know about:
1. Mark William Calaway, better known by the ring name The Undertaker, is an American retired professional wrestler. He is best known for his career in WWE from 1990 to 2020.
2. Born 24 March 1965 (age 56 years), Houston, Texas, United States
3. Height: 2.08 m
4. Spouse: His wife’s name is Michelle McCool
5. Children: He has four children whose names are Kaia Faith Calaway, Gunner Vincent Calaway, Chasey Calaway, Gracie Calaway
6. Net Worth: his Net worth is $17 Million